While in Inbound marketing the main focus is on customer finding you. The concept here is to make your product and service so effective that consumer himself find you. This is done by using digital marketing methods like social media marketing, blogging, article marketing, search engine optimization, PPC, etc.How Inbound Marketing is better than Outbound Marketing??
The answer to this question can be understood by following facts:
• Around 44% of direct mail is never opened, so it’s a total waste of time, postage, and paper.
• About 86% of people ignore television ads.
• 91% of email users unsubscribe from company emails that they had previously subscribed to.
• Most of the people prefer to leave a favorite website just because of an irrelevant ad on it.
• The cost per lead in outbound marketing is much more than in inbound marketing.